Our repair services include:
- Quality Collision Repair — Repair vehicles that have been involved in an accident
- Body Repair — Repair door hinges, rust, window regulators and motors, door locks, etc.
- Paint Repair — Repair paint damage from rock chips, sand storms, chemicals, road paint, etc.
- Paint Complete — Paint vehicles complete to change color, to replace worn out paint, on restorations
- Specialty vehicles — Motor home fiberglass and body and paint repair, Boat fiberglass and paint repairs
- Glass Replacement — Replace windshields, back Glass, door Glass
- Air bag replacement
- Detail cleaning — Buffing and detailing of vehicles inside and out
- PDR-Paintless dent repair — Sometimes, depending on the location and accessibility we can repair minor damage without having to do any paint work. This has the potential to save considerably on the repairs. If you have minor dents ask our estimators about this option.
We will provide you with:
- Friendly, courteous staff to help you
- Free computerized estimates
- Assistance with insurance company claims
- Pick up and delivery
- Drive-through estimating bay
- Expert color matching technology
- I-Car trained technicians
The Gold Class recognition is the highest role-relevant training achievement recognized by the collision repair industry. It is estimated that only 10% of repair shops currently meet the rigorous Gold Class standard.
Our technicians have over 20 years of combined experience. The team at Segovia’s Auto Body is ready to handle your collision repair from start to finish.
We want to make sure your repair experience is as easy as possible.